Friday 17 October 2014

Drafting & Planning: Codes & Conventions Task


 M Magazine improvements:

I have improved this cover by adding symbiosis, secondary images, a pug, anchorage text, a date, a price and a web address. Tyler The Creator, Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks are all hip-hop artists; this is the reason I chose to feature them.

M Magazine 2 improvements:

I have added symbiosis, secondary images as posters, a pug, anchorage text, a date, a price and a web address. R'n'B artists usually have positive names so I named the cover stars 'Rhythm Affair'.

Music X Magazine improvements:

I have improved this cover by using symbiosis, secondary images, a pug within s skyline, anchorage text, a date, a price and a web address. Music X is a Niche Market magazine so I have only featured music artists that have worked with or are closely related to Bjork.


Sound Magazine improvements:

I have added symbiosis, secondary images, a pug, anchorage text, a date, a price and a web address. I have let 'Kings Of Leon' be the main cover line as adding a large cover along alongside this would clutter the cover too much.

Pitch Magazine improvements:


I have added symbiosis with secondary cover lines, a pug in the skyline, anchorage text, a date, a price and a web address. I reduced the brightness of the main image so that the main cover line and secondary cover lines are easier to read.








2 comments:

  1. Hi hi!
    I really like the fact that you've used all of the codes and conventions and I realllllyyy like your Bjork cover because the colours are so pretty and it's full of secondary images and cover lines. All of your magazines look realistic and professional.
    To improve you could maybe experiment with more colours for Pitch magazine and M magazine with Drake even though I know it's difficult.
    But you did really cool work yay!!

    ReplyDelete